Vanilla cookies? These cookies remind me of the box vanilla cookies used for banana puddin. I found this gem in "Enjoy Magazine." The recipe is so simple... a few ingredients...my favorite! Most cookies have the same prepping process..mix the dry ingredients in a bowl then ..the wet ingredients in another bowl...combine.
Odds and ends you'll need;
- wax paper, parchment or thin cutting board
- small flat Bottom cup
- Hand or stand mixer
- Half cookie sheet
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- off set spatula (to pick up cut cookies and place on cookie sheet)
3/4 c. Unsalted butter
1/2 egg or 24g
1 Tbsp. Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. BEAT: Butter and sugar until light and fluffy! Add the egg, milk and vanilla mix well
2. Gradually add flour to mixture until combined.
3. Take a 1/2 tsp. of the dough and roll it into a ball and place it on a parchment or wax paper, then press down on the ball with the bottom of a cup to flatten. Do thiss with the rest of the dough. Bake at 325° for 10 min. Or until th edoes are light brown.
Note* cookies bake up fast, so watch them because each Oven is different.
Get a timer especially if you are a sidetracked home executive like me.
refrigerate dough to roll or press out to cut them with a cookie cutter.
Last but not least if you want you can bake these a little darker.
|Strawberry Butter Cream filling with Ganache|